marine, shipbbuilding, offshore
The pressure transmitter DMK 457 with ceramic sensor has been designed for typical applications in shipbuilding and offshore constructions as alternative to our pressure transmitter DMP 457 with piezoresistive stainless steel sensor.
In combination with the copper-nickel-alloy the DMK 457 is suitable for seawater, e.g. level measurement in ballast tanks, etc.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 400 mbar up to 0 ... 600 bar
- 0.5 %
- pressure port CuNiFe (sea water resistant)
- oxygen application
- shipping approvals GL (Germanischer Lloyd), DNV (Det Norske Veritas), CCS (China Classification Society)
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- fuels and oils