stainless steel sensor (without media isolation)
The pressure transmitter DMP 343 has been especially designed for the measurement of very low gauge pressure and for vacuum applications. Permissible media are non-aggressive, dry gases and non-aggressive, low viscos oils.
The DMP 343 features excellent thermal behaviour and outstanding long term stability. A variety of standard output signals as well as mechanical and electrical connections make the DMP 343 covering a wide field of applications.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 10 mbar up to 0 ... 1000 mbar
- 0.35 %
- small thermal effect small thermal effect
- excellent long term stability excellent long term stability
- excellent linearity
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases and dusts
- different electrical and mechanical connections
- customer specific versions
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- fuels and oils