stainless steel sensor (welded)
Plant and Machine Engineering
The precision pressure transmitter DMP 334i is a consistent further development of the approved industrial pressure transmitter DMP 334. Basic element is a thinfilm sensor welded with the pressure port.
The integrated digital electronics compensates actively sensor specific deviations like non-linearity and thermal error.
It is therefore possible to offer a high pressure transmitter with excellent metrological qualities.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 600 up to 0 ... 2.200 bar
- 0.1 %
- pressure sensor welded
- excellent accuracy
- extremly robust and excellent longterm stability
- communication interface for adjusting
- offset, span and damping
- pressure port
- M20 x 1.5 or 9/16 UNF
- different kinds of electrical connections
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- utility vehicles / mobile hydraulics
- fuels and oils