stainless steel sensor (strain gauge)
oil and gas industry
We're sorry, but this product is temporarily unavailable. We expect re-availability in Q4 2022.
The high-pressure transmitter type DMP 304 has been especially designed for applications with highest demand on precision and reliability. DMP 304 series is based on a compensated strain gauge, bonded onto a stainless steel diaphragm.
Due to the rugged stainless steel housing usage under extreme conditions and in IS-required areas is no problem.
- nominal pressure: 0 ... 2000 bar up to 0 ... 6000 bar
- 0.25 % / 0.5 %
- pressure port 9/16" UNF
- 80 % calibration signal with MIL / Bendix plug
- adjustability of offset and span via front sided potentiometers
- Ex ia = intrinsically safe for gases
- pressure port M20 x 1.5 and M16 x 1.5
- accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0.25% FSO
Areas of application
- mechanical and plant engineering
- energy industry
- utility vehicles / mobile hydraulics
- oil and gas industry
- fuels and oils